Saturday, January 10, 2009

Technically I have a front porch now. Granted, it is just the base of it, but at least I can get through the front door now and I am seeing progress. It's a much more viable option than trying to get around the side of the house an through the lock on the back gate in the dark or trying to get through the pile of materials stored inside the garage door to come up through the basement.

Of course the work ensured I was up before 9 on a Saturday which is a major downer, but at least it gave me time to toss in the Dirt DVD I picked up. Unforuntately I am getting B&W for no apparent reason.

I finished reading Twilight, I think that is record time for the length of book we're talking about, but at least I can head to see the movie in Westwood Plaza. Anyone else want to go?

On the looney dream side I had one last night where I learned there was a wedding in the making that I was trying to prevent from happening.

No comments: