Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My migraine has departed... but I am left feeling a little off. I don't know if it is because of all of the varied meds I tried taking in the past three days to deal w/ the pain or if my body is fighting off the stomach virus that appears to be going around.

I am also left feeling a bit overwhelmed right now for no apparent reason. I've made my to do list (which normally eases my nerves when I get this way) and it is not very full, but yet here I am still fretting and I can't even pinpoint what I am fretting about! Maybe it is because school has started back up again, maybe it is because of the pending bus trips and the little odds and ends that need handled to go along with those, maybe it is just that I am a nut job underneath it all!

Either way I just want to go home and curl up with a warm puppy... that will make everything feel better if only for a little while.

No comments: