Saturday, January 24, 2009

I got the rest of my DSL issues and wireless working as it use to last night after the game, but I was too pooped to spend quality time on my classwork. This morning when I got up I felt rested, finally, but it didn't last long. I did get my assignment finished up and turned in, hit lunch, and headed to see the latest Underworld movie. While the movie was good I found myself near nodding off.

I did like the flick, but I wish they had run through the scene that brought Selene to be. I dunno what it is, but I just adore Viktor (Bill Nighy). Anyhow, so my tiredness brought me home for a nap before I was to meet a friend for dinner. While dinner didn't pan out I did grab some grub and came back to chill w/ the girls instead of FREEZING outside! I need a good spurt of energy to get another room cleaned from top to bottom. Wish me luck that I can get enough rest tonight to make that an option tomorrow.

No comments: