Friday, January 23, 2009

Aren't I just the posting fool this week? I would have posted last night about Twilight, but alas I am having issues w/ my DSL at home now. I finally got myself back online around 11 but only with a ethernet cable. The second I went to wireless my dsl would drop like a hot potato. Verizon says they need to do something outside to further inspect the issue I am having, but of course they are only available during work hours. I've grumbled about it before, I'll spare you the repetition of the angst this builds.

Anyhow, Twilight. They tried to go artsy fartsy with it which made it a little cheesey. I can't believe they couldn't get more mainstream music for it too. Jasper was a little screwy and creepy looking... and the crew of them were nowhere near as gorgeous as they should have been to live up to the descriptions in the book. Frankly, Carlisle looked like Tom Cruise in a bad blonde wig and horrid makeup. The movie itself was good, don't get me wrong. The ending makes me eager to dig into the next books... as I didn't expect to see that face, although, I guess it makes sense.

No comments: