Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ya know, if it's not one thing it's another. So, I got the new credit cards to replace the old ones that were canceled earlier this week. I also got my new computer, yay, or so I'd think... of course, after two calls resulting in hangups and a chat session w/ the call center now I am waiting for a part in the mail. You'd think they would notice that the V shaped adaptor wouldn't plug into the provided straight power cord. Further, you'd think that TECH support would grasp this concept without asking me where I got the cord from (der).

Then there is the stupid directv box in the bedroom. It's always been pissy, so it decided to flare up this evening and refuse to get a signal even though the one in the living room is a-okay. Tonight restarts, unplugging, and pulling the access card didn't seem to make it happy either.

So, here I sit (in the living room) typing at you (on my old computer). At least during my hold sessions I got dinner started, so there will be casserole shortly and leftovers for tomorrow. After doing my all I also mixed up some chewy brownies to chase the casserole out of the oven. Leftovers for breakfast? :D

No comments: