Monday, December 01, 2008

My long weekend is over and I can't say I have everything finished that I had hoped to achieve, but I did get my final weekly assignment in for my class and started to get the tree and other decorations up. Hopefully this week I can make significant progress on my final paper and finish decorating.

I hung out w/ 2S after the game friday and while getting some shopping done on sunday afternoon. Also spent some quality time w/ Slips and Beff for lunch and light shopping on Saturday. And, finally, hit all three Chiefs games, so I guess I DID alot, just none of the time critical stuff.

Mom is off of her oxygen as of talking to her today and has an appointment with the doctor for later this week, so that is a relief.

I'm back at work and awake... what more can I expect of myself at this point eh?

No comments: