Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Today can be summarized by saying that everything old is new again. Paul Maurice back behind the bench in Carolina? Excellent. Nyko, the reincarnation of 4 Corners, opened it's doors and served me up my first delish dinner. Sgroi is back on the Chiefs line up, a welcome return in my book even though I wouldn't be surprised if he tested positive for things that are rather unwelcome.

As for me, I am tired as can be. I wish I could actually get a quick nap and get back in gear tonight, but what are the chances? At least I got some reading done last night for my paper but it sure won't write itself. The remainder of the arrived presents are wrapped and my decorating is done minus the stockings (since the hangers I bought on ebay STILL haven't arrived), so that is also progress.

That said I'm off to decide: nap or prosperity

No comments: