Saturday, November 08, 2008

We are still in the midst of surprisingly nice weather, despite the rain last night, which held off until long after the Chiefs finished kicking some purple girdles about the ice quite effectively. A gift for "the dinosaur" came yesterday, go figure when I decided to let in and buy a christmas gift we had an ELE. But I'm not dwelling - I was ready to look to the future anyhow, yes? I think I was anyhow.

Today I did some running from my to do list, started some laundry so the spare bed will have clean sheets, and started a pot of chicken noodle soup which is cooking as I type. I love my chicken noodle, but alas, I realized a bit too late that I was too low on potatos so I had to modify the recipe - we'll see how that comes out. That brings you up to speed with the weekend so far, and it's only 3pm on Saturday! I think I'll save the cleaning tasks on my list for tomorrow. It will be good to have some company. In the mean time I'm heading to shower and will grub some of my soup before heading to the game. Can we go 2 for 2?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How did your soup turn out? We're having a comfort food recipe contest and would love for you to enter a recipe. Check it out at MarxFood.com