Monday, November 10, 2008

The Chiefs DID smack the Royals around again on Saturday night, but they almost came back to tie things up. While Beff didn't make the game, Rex did, so I had company. We then both got our craving fix up at the Orchard grubbing down on wings and fries, and (at least in my case) roughly a pint of honey garlic sauce for dipping my fries. So evil, but so delightful.

Didn't get all of my cleaning done on Sunday, but things looked respectable enough before our houseguest arrived. It's quite a shock considering how late I lounged about on Sunday, I guess I was making up for the early start I got on Saturday. I even got motivated enough to bake some cinnamon raisin bread, brew some peppermint iced tea, and start addressing my Christmas cards!

Well time to get back to splitting apart test procedures... call this my little break to avoid my eyes crossing. At least lunch is swiftly approaching, and if he doesn't end up swamped I've got Kirkus time reserved again.

No comments: