Saturday, November 01, 2008

I found a dress! ...and the grand fortune of it all leaves me in shock. I had looked everywhere and as my last ditch effort I went to David's Bridal. Now, I would assume walking in there that IF I found something I was going to be spending well over $100 for a dress and it might be kind of what I wanted. Well get THIS friggin good fortune. First, I found a pretty unique dress on the sale rack, then then when they rang it up it came up even less! For those that know me well they'll know how low the price was, I'll put it this way, it was just a few dollars more than I paid for my senior prom dress.

I wore myself out quite well today. I went to mom's last night and got started early heading to Value City, the Logan Valley Mall, Ross, Kohl's, Barnes and Noble, and then David's Bridal. I was going to stay there tonight too, but I was just twitchy, needed to keep moving, so I headed back and did my grocery shopping tonight too hitting Big Lots, Ollie's, and the Iggle. My feet are definitely feeling it... I think I am going to go soak in a nice warm tub.

No comments: