Thursday, October 30, 2008

So, I have some things on my mind lately. Nothing I can really put into solid thoughts much less words on my blog just yet. Just suffice it to say that I do think I probably have avoided the very thing I claim to want... at least so I suspect based upon some of my recent fears and confusion.

So two big topics for today:
1). I got a call - from a head hunter today, actually it appears to be an
HR person in a fairly local company. Which to me s a huge comfort of oddness. While as of late I've felt pretty content (strange, I know) there is of course the fact that this is a pretty crappy market. I've also forgotten what it was like to have head hunters calling after spotting my resume. I can't say enough for how good that makes one feel.

2). I'm on the quest for a dress. Ugh. I hit two dress stores, Ross, TJ Maxx, and all of the department stores at the mall this evening and came up empty handed. I don't know why I torture myself so much for the Christmas party. Why does it matter so friggin much?

No comments: