Monday, August 18, 2008

So I managed to chap my own ass... you see, I put off ordering the gas logs for my fireplace just a little too long. What's a little too long? Well, clearly any point in time after they jack up the price. At first I thought it was because winter is clearly on its way, but the set that I was eyeing is the only one that seems to have jumped up. The 18" logs of the same type are still at $149 so wtf-mate? The 24" logs were $169 now they're $209, call me cheap, but that's a hefty jump. The pissed part comes in because I had finally set my mind on placing the order tonight, right after I stopped and picked up a gift card (also built up my gas discount). I guess I'll focus my gift card purchases on summery items that I can't use until next year. *pout*

I spent part of the evening with the Laws sharing a few laughs and a glass of wine. I think for the first time ever my future boyfriend *wink* Jake didn't take long to get friendly with me, you know how shy those boys can be. By the time I left he was trying to fart on me. I'm pretty confident that in 8 year old speak means he likes me. I also gave him the first lesson of "a girl won't give you what you want unless you buy her a diamond". In this case the want list is a little different something about Batman.

No comments: