Thursday, August 21, 2008

Is it Thursday, already? This has been a rather busy week, but yet I have very little crossed off of my to do list to show for it. First, I ask for everyone's prayers and warm wishes for a beloved friend who unexpected lost her mother yesterday morning.

I did end up ordering the items that I was eyeing from Home Depot - DESPITE the price increase on the gas logs and despite yet another chapola setback, you can't use gift cards online, nor can you have them order the online only items in the store to use your gift cards to pay. Major boo.

Last night Danika made her trip to the vet for a quick shot so she's good for my vacation and her trip to camp. We noticed in the visit she has chipped off a tooth (much like Satin had many years ago). Not sure how it happened, but clearly we'll be keeping an eye on that now. On the way home I snagged KFC and they chapped me too... totally hosing my drive through order. Not cool when a gal is having a hankering for popcorn chicken and potato wedges to give her a chicken breast and a ranch something wrap.

I managed to find one of the gifts I've been shopping for last night at a great price in Ross, very unexpected and delightful. The drawing for my would-be porch is in the mail, so there is motion on that front, and I have the plumber coming tonight to take a look in preparation for putting in the gas logs once they arrive. Like I said, a lot going on, but it all seems like prep work with little to show for it.

Work is busy, in a good way, I am still liking what I am currently working my way through, so that's a highlight.

No comments: