Tuesday, August 12, 2008

One of the most disappointing things about rainbows (aside from the fact that they crawl up your leg and start biting the inside of your ass) is that it is near impossible to get a photo that captures the beauty that you see in person. Last night as I headed from Home Depot to Lowes (just checking to see what they had instock on something) I spotted one. As I crossed the street I realized you could see the full arch across the sky and all of the colors were vibrant and visible. I snapped a few shots with my cell phone, but nothing compares to the rainbow itself.

This was just another reminder of how attentive to my surroundings I think I am compared to others. Only one other woman in the parking lot noticed it and pointed it out to her child, everyone else bustled about in and out of the store without a pause or a conspicuous glance. Truly, just a shame.

I will also highlight that I've caught Home Depot in a store to website price descrepancy now too. The $5 price difference on the $64 lock set(instore higher) was explained by the cashier in that you have to pay shipping on the website and that makes up for it. *rolls eyes*

No comments: