Monday, August 11, 2008

First, how desperate are spammers that their subjects have come to pleas and trying to convince us of their sincerity? My personal favorite came with the subject of "I honestly want to f*ck you". Honestly? Really? Well gee, that changes EVERYTHING.

Only Monday is over. I could have easily and gladly slept through the day, but I eventually got my butt in gear and got moving. I came home today to a dog with a fat lip, but I have no clue how the heck it could have happened as they haven't been left alone too much in the past 24 hours with immediate access to one another. Crazy asses.

So now that I decided to say screw it and jump on the front door project the calls on the siding etc have started back up. Rar! I do want to just get it done, but I fear that things will try and come together right when I am suppose to be on vacation. I guess I better haul myself back to Lowes or the Depot to pick out some locks so at least I am not trying to do that at the last minute.

No comments: