Sunday, August 03, 2008

I'm very proud of me. I got everything on my to do today list crossed off with the exception of folding and putting away the laundry. I washed another load, made my standard sunday shopping run, vacuumed, scrubbed the tub, changed the shower curtain and liner, cleaned the bathroom sink, dusted the living room, cleared the dining room table, and even brushed the girls.

I was a little chapped to notice another need for repair today while out in the yard. There is a piece of siding lose up above - you know where I couldn't climb up to do the friggin gutters. *sigh*

Last but not least, today, I also made a trip to the evil Walmart. I decided to go after I realized their website is as evil as their store. Not a thing I was looking for was available in my store, nor was it available to ship to the store, go figure. Further, their prices don't match up. I went in thinking I could snag this bench for $35. At the store... the bench is $50. WTF. So, I didn't come home with two to store away for next summer... when I kick in on my next outside upgrade plan. So, as I continue to look around I spotted this chaise lounge. I have been planning to buy one for out on the deck, but the listed price of $148? BZZT... it was $120, and you'll note, if you enter 15904 that supposedly my store doesn't HAVE this chair. *rolls eyes* Whatev, I'll call it a deal, so I snagged one.

While at Walmart, I once again saw the local evil out and about, this time with her rugrat. My distaste for the act or the person I am not sure which is stronger. You see, this gal was mercilessly flirting with my ex for a while. When I put the claws out she backed off and went to the next cubicle. A true homewrecker (haven't we all met a few), she weaseled her way into his world, destroyed his marriage, and now has a kid with him. Not that she's alone there, he has how many kids floating around? I get a compelling urge to beat her ass in effigy, is that wrong? I suppose there too someday karma will kick in. The other foot will drop he'll cheat (again) ... or, maybe, just maybe the kid that never should have been will grow up to be an axe murderer and will chop them to bits. *crazy giggle*

No comments: