Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Because I am impatient woman and I want to see progress towards my household remodeling goals I went and picked out a front door and a sidelite. Now I wait for them to schedule an appointment to measure and make sure all is well. I look at it this way, sure, no one will see it until that awful entry way is removed, but it's progress - and when they pull off the entry way to put up my porch poof they can put the new siding right up to it beauti-mus!

I've been craving dead cow something fierce, so I picked up a huge ribeye that is cooking away as I type (and drool). Yes, that all by itself could be a meal, but I did snarf some raspberry-cranberry sauce, and will savor a bite or two of desert as well. You see, my Uncle dropped off some peanut butter fudge! What a great surprise to find hanging off of my front door when I got home. All is RIGHT with the world once again - Great timing!

No comments: