Friday, June 20, 2008

The Happening was a wee bit disappointing. Did Al Gore help write this thing? Meh. I was going to go last night but opted for a bit of catching up on sleep instead. So, in real trooper fashion I headed out to a movie on a Friday night all by my sorry-ass self. No matter what night of the week, it wasn't a movie that most of my friends would ever stomach anywho.

Alas, now here comes the rain... let it rain. Let it pour! If _I_ don't get to the company picnic tomorrow, I hope it's muddy and gross. Yea, I am mean like that. Just kidding. I am bummed about not going, but I guess I'll live. That said, I suppose I best head upstairs and wrap some wedding presents. Whee.

1 comment:

The KSK Team said...

Fortunately, the sun was blazing and we made out with goodies like bandits. This year's corporate gift was a grill set (not a bad one either)... but aside from that, we snagged:

1. Frogs (stuffed ones we made ourselves)
2. Candles (once again, self-made)
3. Temporary Tats (I'm sporting some pirate ink)
4. Caricature (we went to the wrong one, alas, and received her interpretation of a standard boy and girl... the guy next to her was doing amazing stuff)
5. Old-tymey photo (I look good with a six-shooter, it turns out)
6. Frisbees (painted ourselves)
7. Wax Hands (mine is showing "ten-ki" position, hers is doing the sign of the beast)

And of course the usual smorgasboard of food and beverages. Only Capt. Morgan's and Mike's varieties though... which was honestly a bit disappointing after I got all excited for potentially unlimited Smirnoff Ice. :(