Saturday, May 17, 2008

My sore throat has passed... but *whine* now my head hurts. The tylenol made me sleepy but didn't touch it, and while I do believe it's sinus-related I took an Axert just in case. I couldn't let the cleaning go longer... so I put the roomba to work while I cleaned up the sink and toilet as well as the kitchen counters and tended to the few dishes. At least it's a good bit tidier with just a quick pass. I don't suppose the laundry I did last night counts as housework, since it wasn't mine.

Today I got to spend a little time with Slips and had a quick grub as well as a visit to see Beff's new windows and doors. It did warm up a bit today, but the cooler temps reigned when the rain started to fall once again. I swear, if my heat is still on at the beginning of June... well, okay, I don't know what viable threat I can make aside from to whine even more.

I need to finish reading my current book so I can start afresh on my upcoming vaca and I need to make my "to pack/do" list, but with a headache I don't relish the idea of turning on the lights, much less staring at print. Solution? Packrat.

No comments: