Friday, May 16, 2008

I've finally embraced one of the latest uber-girlie things to do - scrapbooking. Yeah, I know, creepy, eh? My inspiration was to give one page to each significant person in my world as a bit of a tribute. I guess it's my sentimental side after the past few weeks thinking... gosh, if I were gone tomorrow, wouldn't it 1). touch these people to see a page tributed to them in my scrap book and 2). it would be a nice thing to have for all to see as a view into my world and the people important to me.

I started off making one for my nephew, who is graduating high school this year and as such as provided me photos and other pieces that made it easy to pull together my first scrapbook page. It isn't the best page I've ever seen, but it's a nice start. I guess I'll be spending some quality time trying to find photos I like about others that are in my world.

The girls are shedding like crazy again. I brushed them out last night, chased them about the yard for a bit, pulled together that first scrapbook page, and watched the Pens game. Life is boring. I should be cleaning, but I've had a sore throat for two days and a bit of sludge trying to pack down into my lungs... good enough for an excuse to not push myself.

As to some girl named Jennifer that has chosen to give out my telephone number to creditors she doesn't pay... I will get them to give me your last name. Then I can call you at all hours.

1 comment:

Whistler said...

watching the Pens game was painful. At least we started getting back into the groove in the 3rd period.

Malkin and Sykora are sick. Lord Roberts bless them for tomorrow.