Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I am darn well rested today after going home and crashing out shortly after tending to the fuzzy girls' needs. I was awake for roughly 2 hours later in the evening (gotta watch the Daily Show and Colbert Report), but was able to wipe back out and sleep through the night easily. Once again, my capacity to sleep like I could somehow make up for ongoing lack of sleep in recent weeks astounds me.

I am right on pace for finishing book 6 before heading off for vacation, the question then is, do I take the larger book containing books 7 and 8 or pack one of the smaller paperback type books that I have on my "to read" list? Such tough decisions, huh!

During my brief wake last night I completed one task I wanted off of my plate before vacation, so at least the fan club website has the additions I had intended. One addition was to a Current Catalog fundraiser. Current is a great place to stock up on cards, small gifts, neat kitchen gadgets, and lots of other stuff. Feel free to glance around - and if you decide to buy anything I ask that you select "Pennsylvania" as the state where the organization resides you want to support and then pick "Johnstown Chiefs Fan Club" from the list. I guess time will tell how much of the remainder of my pre-vacation to do list I cross off before embarking... fingers crossed for a burst of motivation across the upcoming holiday weekend.

No comments: