Sunday, April 06, 2008

Time to whine about the weather just a little more. Friday morning I wore my winter coat to work. Gratefully it did start to warm up later in the day and has stayed in the 50-ish daytime temps since then, but it just isn't good enough for me right now. A majority of my spring motivation truly hinges upon the sunshine and temps that have me throwing open a few windows. The smell in the air will get me cleaning up the last few leaves and laying fresh mulch with flower seeds. I think it will get me moving on the holes in the kitchen wall too.

Bad news, I don't think the bedroom gray paint remains somewhere in the basement. So determining what color it was we picked so many years ago will require a bit of effort and luck. Maybe I'll find the motivation to head to Home Depot this afternoon to get a few paint samples to start the matching process. Maybe I'll get lucky and remember the name on sight... fat chance.

No comments: