Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Donut day! I was feeling generous and energetic this morning, so I swung into Iggle on the way to work and snagged two dozen ass-swelling orbs of delight for the group. Had a good, albeit unproductive, evening last night. I headed straight from work to dinner with Mithy and Addy - how dare the waiter at Applebee's shun us on balloons - I WILL get balloons when I want them.

From there to Home Depot to grab paint samples, alas, none of the grays match the current bedroom color *sigh* Perhaps Lowe's has different colors? Could I be that lucky? I really don't want to repaint the whole room, even though it could probably legitimately use a fresh full coat since it was painted way back in 99.

A wee bit later I headed down to tend to Ms. Sophie, who just seemed happy to hang out with me for a little while. On the way back home I decided I wanted my routine Monday night drink so I told Kirkus T Rex to get mixing and crashed his place for a round of fruity blender beverages. Like I said, unproductive... but in a good way.

No comments: