Sunday, April 13, 2008

Saturday morning I was up bright and shiney to attack the mound of gravel with the assistance of a few folk that were goodly enough to lend their hand to slave labor(thanks B and K!). By some miracle the five tons was spread quite nicely along the frontage and down the upper/thinned part of the driveway fairly fast. One great thing about having helpers is they keep my motivation going... when Rex decided to try to fix the toppled blocks surrounding the one flower bed I sure wasn't going to argue - In the mean time I pulled and raked the weeds from the other flower garden. After the triangle was re-established I cleaned out the other area and started spreading wildflower seeds and mulch. Two more big tasks out front - off of the list!

Today I am feeling a little bit of the effort in my back, but not too much. I suspect it will finish sneaking up on me tomorrow. I wanted to cross more off the list today but instead lounged a bit and chilled out. I blame the rain and the news reports of a possible inch of snow tonight. How rediculous is that?

No comments: