Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I made up for slacking on Sunday by forcing myself to cross 5 things off of my to do list before I could go grub and hang w/ Rex for my standard Monday night evening out. So, the clean clothes are away (all two baskets full), the winter sweaters are upstairs - the lighter sweaters are back downstairs, the ceiling fans are dusted, the plants are watered, and a fresh batch of CDs have been put in the Tiburon. Woohoo!

To reward myself and to enjoy the semi-nice weather, we headed down the mountain so I could use my 20% bag at Old Navy (of course I only found 1 thing I wanted) and we grubbed at Outback. I am still full today.

Tonight it's off to the hockey game. Fingers, toes, and eyes crossed that the Chiefs will get back on the winning wagon and make a come back to show Cincy their not going to steamroll us.

No comments: