Thursday, March 20, 2008

Still feeling a bit of a headache periodically through the day and night, but nothing I can't deal with. The shoulder is still feeling way better than it did before my recent massage but I can still feel some strain and tension there.

Packed up the girls last night and headed to Ashville for a private session with a trainer. She reminded me of all the things I've let lax and are creating the squabbling issues at home. It is so much easier to address issues with other people's dogs than your own. She also made a comment that made me realize I was turning into my mother with my own girls, which almost made me cry.

Regardless, the scales have been lifted from my eyes and it's time for me to step back up into my alpha role. Look out girls, the prong collar is coming back out and I am contemplating a citronella collar for Vix to keep her settled during the day and as I come home.

The super busy feeling is lifting even though I keep scheduling other to dos. Just a quick appointment scheduled this evening and I can perhaps get a nap in. Saturday I'll be nervous as hell to see if I still remember how to drive it, but pulling the Tiberon out for an inspection and oil change. Let's hope I don't lay tire in my garage.

No comments: