Saturday, March 22, 2008

Ok... so I didn't peel out of the garage, but I did stall at the top of the driveway, which meant I had to jump it a second time. Never really thought about stalling as such a huge factor. Let me tel you how much I sweated stalling on the drive itself. All went well however, as I did a-okay once out of the slanted part of the drive way. Of course, at the dealership they noted that because the sticker on the front was June and the sticker on the back is March that they could inspect it, but it didn't need to be done until June. Great deal... except now I had a car that was recently jumped, so I drove down 219 a ways and back. Scratch the thought of going back to nap.

I decided to try and stay moving so I headed to Ollies and Big Lots for my routine discount trip. I love coming home with bags and bags of things for under $100. Snagged the other scripts from Iggle and ta-da. It seems so strange to have a Saturday with nothing I HAVE to do. As such I am cooking up a pork roast to grub before heading to have a drink for Carrie's birthday. Mmm grub... and maybe a drink before I go.

No comments: