Friday, March 28, 2008

So the great state of PA cannot obtain Valdespino Pedro Ximenez... the "CREAM OF CREAM SHERRY". Hmm. Much like obtaining Black Haus in NC required a bit of additional effort in the early years, so shall this quest... but I WILL be rewarded, oh yes, I will be rewarded.

Barack is coming to Johnstown. A way stronger appeal (in my eyes) than Mr. Clinton's recent visit... but alas, since I just heard of it and the tickets to attend are already wiped I'll be paying attention from afar. I am not crazy about politics and, sadly, feel voting is all about selecting the lesser of two evils. In this case I am impassioned - perhaps because of my strong distaste for hillary as a candidate much less as a woman. I can only hope that the massive numbers of old-school and/or hick mentality residents I share my state with are more gender-biased than racist, since heaven knows few people do little to learn about their voting options before casting a ballot.

No comments: