Thursday, March 27, 2008

Last night was one of the most enjoyable times I have had in quite a while. While the temps dropped quickly as the sun went down there was signs of spring everywhere: the robins in the trees, the light green grass springing out of the ground, the smell of spring.

Sophie came to visit us and, after a bit of an introduction, she and Danika ran and frolicked through the yard for an extended period of time while Sophie's daddy and I sipped some blueberry wine. I loved seeing the "smile" on Danika's face and the glow in her crazy blue eyes as she sprung around.

I didn't get into bed early like I had wanted to do, but I slept quite well once I got there.

2 comments:

The KSK Team said...

Um, what about the rampant humping that was taking place last night? You didn't even MENTION that!

JM said...

You really WANTED me to tell the world that you humped my dog? Seriously dude, gross!