Saturday, March 29, 2008

You know there is a lot on your to do list when you include "Blog" on there to make sure you don't forget! Yesterday was constant running after leaving work a bit early (I worked through lunch). First a quick meal and then to the hospital to visit a friend. I ask for everyone's prayers here as he goes through potentially other undiagnosed issues that are creating problems with him keeping food down and also preventing him from continuing his kemo.

From there the girls had a vet appointment at which they embarrassed me greatly by getting into a scrap right in front of the vet. *sigh* Thank goodness there was already plans in place to meet up with Mithy for a drink... or three.

So far today the bright sunlight, despite the chilly temps, have kept me moving. First another contractor stopped to start an estimate for work, finished up and filed/printed my taxes (federal, state, and local), then some laundry, emptying the dishwasher, sweeping up dog fur in the basement and leaves from the garage, and brushing the girls (FYI - the furminator is rocking!).

At long last I am sitting down with a cup of coffee and trying to figure out the rest of my game plan that will lead me up to game time this evening. Except vacuuming, I think the rest of my list can wait until tomorrow.

No comments: