Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Taste test: I did it. I bought soy milk (Silk). I have never been a fan of milk, not even as a child. Bleh. Sure, I'll drink a little bit of what is left after I finish my cereal but it is mostly because it is good for me (and, depending on my cereal of choice that day might actually be sweet). Admittedly, the silk tastes a little better than milk, but it still does not appeal enough such that it would draw me to pour a tall glass. The color difference from regular milk is a little offsetting... but, eh. All in all it will be okay on cereal, but my two cents says it isn't worth the extra expense.

Even less appealing than milk was the weather today. I woke to a couple of inches of snow and left work to several more. The roads are messy, but the Durango did just fine in 4WD despite Richland's renownedly poor plowing skills.

No comments: