Friday, February 15, 2008

I made it through one of my least favorite holidays relatively unscathed. Matter of fact I have a lovely pair of orange roses from one suitor who is probably planning our November 2009 wedding as I type *laugh* and a comfy and pretty wolfie blanket. For a gal who was fully expecting nothing on Valentine's day I made out pretty good so far. I remain eager to see what my gal pal Beff has for me today at lunch... she's worked the mysterious end of this gift quite well. Too bad the piece of her gift she doesn't know about hasn't arrived yet.

Thank goodness it is finally Friday. This week feels like it has gone on for ever. Game tonight should be kick ass... hopefully the Chiefs will step things up as they have in the past games and hang tight with the Wildcatters. Who knows, we might even have a tough guy coming back for a rematch against Sgroi!

No comments: