Sunday, February 10, 2008

It is definitely the peak of winter out there. 4 degrees says the closest bank - but that is without the wind chill, and mind you, we are in the midst of a wind advisory. Blah! The worst part is knowing how unhappy I'll be when the alarm goes off tomorrow morning.

I did find a way to warm up after the game and that was with my second of my dozen delightful cinnamon buns. Tonight's selection was chocolate raspberry. Yes, you can definitely defrost them quickly in the microwave, and yes, they are still delightful. I decided to treat the girls as well. They are gnawing on their flavored rawhide treats as I type.

The Chiefs won once again this evening taking us out of a tie for fifth place and securing it outright. Roche is back from Bridgeport after two games and one goal.

No comments: