Saturday, February 09, 2008

It's the weekend - and so far so good! Friday night the Chiefs were kicking ass and taking names... and all w/out my boy who is presently skating in Bridgeport. 9-3 against a team that has been jumping back and forth at the top of the division, how bitchin is that?

I slept like a champ last night, much needed to catch up on those nights that provided 5 hours or less this past week. The best part was hearing the twitter of my phone as I started to drift off. How comforting is it to be thought of when someone is out and about having a good time? It's the things I don't expect that keep me so incredibly drawn. So random, but it made me smile, so I'll take it.

To enjoy my Saturday perhaps I'll do a little wandering in a few discount stores... but first, time to get the laundry started up.

No comments: