Monday, February 18, 2008

Lucky (and busy) day! Here it is, not even 5 yet... and I feel like I've been moving for two full days straight. I started off way earlier than I would normally get up on a day off and headed to Denny's for breakfast and cofee to delay the caffeine induced headache. From there my grocery run to gather things my mother will need while here is done, I also swung through Big Lots and Ollies as a part of the regular grocery procurement run.

I started to pack but I realized the one suit was a little too snug since I've porked out. Off to Value City in the hopes of finding a top to go with another pair of dress slacks. Here is where the luck comes into play... the exact matching suit top was there, in my size, and on the 50% rack. Woohoo! I also hit the post office for some additional supplies so I could get the books I sold off on ebay ready to mail out when I get back to town.

As if that isn't enough to fill the day I also vaccuumed and did three loads of laundry. All that is left is to run and unload the dishwasher. Tell me how much I rule.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You totally rule! :)

Why am I so into commenting today? I have no idea...general happy with work maybe because things are fairly cleaned up here...more likely it's because I miss ya, man...I haven't talked to you since the weekend *GASP*

~ Beff