Monday, December 03, 2007

Ok, the past 22 hours have gone so incredibly... s l o w.

I woke up at least 20 times last night. I am such a retard when it comes to vaca. I get so strung up I am like a child on Christmas eve. But I did rest well. After finally getting up and getting gathered I headed out a bit earlier than originally planned since we finally got enough snow to nasty up the roads a wee bit - oh, and to halt LBE. Boo! Thank goodness I always plan some buffer time into my itineraries. I should be to my final destination with plenty of time to make the drive and get to the game on time.

As it stands right now, I can't believe it's only a bit after 8, it feels so much later. I would have hung out later where I went to grub some dinner but the lackluster service left me wanting my own company.

One comment I neglected to make was with regard to someone being rather nice to everyone lately - even offering favors up for my travels. Gladly, this gal already bought what I need... because holding my breath would likely result in me passing out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Never, ever, use the words "final destination" when referring to flights! Have I taught you nothing about paranoia?!

~ Beff