Sunday, December 02, 2007

Still nothing profound, but plenty to babble about as I've been pretty busy the past few days. So starts the vaca. I have so been looking forward to a little bit of time off. Saturday morning I got up early enough to take the girls to camp and head the rest of the way to the Westmoreland mall and Burlington. Sure, I wanted to get the last three christmas gifts I need to buy but I ended up coming back with several things for myself and a cute little coat for Danika, since I still don't think she has enough fur for the snow when it finally comes.

From there back past Stahlstown to Seven Springs for work's party. Yes, I drank. Wow. My friends once again earn there love and dedication points for the year. In the past I always snagged an upper manager or two and made them dance. This year, I have photographic evidence of it, but don't really recall that part. At least I slept well. No Mork, I wasn't dead... not that it would have disturbed YOUR REST! :P I have plenty of fresh bruises from what I imagine was a really fun stumble back to the rooms.

Back to Jingletown and all I wanted was a nap, which I got... so cozy. I guess when vaca is done I'll be able to collect my tip (cow or traditional) for delivering pizza, mail, and red death flavor NyQuil. For now, more sleep.

No comments: