Friday, October 26, 2007

The sore jaw became yet another migraine, which had me down in bed all day today. Two in one week. Whee. This one took two doses of Axert to knock it out and now that I know my prescription coverage will only give me eight pills each refill that is a bit of a scary proposition if I keep getting these.

The one non-automated telephone call today came from my aunt, who was letting me know that my mother was feeling worse and using her oxygen all day. She was having difficulties breathing even taking a few steps. She is now on prednasone and antibiotics. The most frustrating thing is being coughy and sick myself - too much so that I don't want to risk going there and giving her anything if this is, in fact, more than just sinuses creating other problems.

No comments: