Thursday, October 25, 2007

It would have been very wise to get to bed early this evening, but it just didn't happen. Another trip to the chiropractor has the other side of my jaw achy already. *frown* I did sell off a jersey which shipped out and exchanged something that was mismatched on sizes. I also (finally) got my work laptop to connect to VPN properly from home and got in a bit of additional time so I won't be losing eight hours off of my vaca this week. Finally this evening I also attempted additional Christmas shopping - but I'm just not in the spirit of things.

I'm so out of the spirit I keep saying NO and putting off even talking about pumpkins. I know I should gladly make at least the one, but I just don't wanna. The house really needs cleaned right now too - there is a nice coating of dust throughout. At least I'm to the painting stage. I wonder how long I'll sit and not paint due to running here and there and being distracted.

It really amazes me how much other people's emotions and feelings can drag me to the same direction. Is that part of the issue this week? As Dr. Horne said tonight - "two months til Christmas!" Gee, thanks for that.

No comments: