Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Some of my grumpiness lifted this morning thanks to half of the crud in my head draining out. I do have to wonder if the trip to the chiropractor didn't pop it out. Does that sound odd? My neck is sore this morning and the jaw pain is back however, is that the "first step" into getting back into alignment? I go back again later this week.

Some misunderstandings that my brain blew out of the water were cleared up last night as well. I really wish for the few days that my hormones go completely wacko I could lock myself in a room and not interact with anyone else. The annoying part is KNOWING your being wacky and not being able to keep yourself in check. To those I care about, forgive me for being nutty... just ignore the crazy talk and give me a freakin Roche-hug.

No comments: