Monday, October 08, 2007

I'm just feeling moody. I guess there are a few things weighing on my mind lately and none of those things in and of themselves are enough to stress me out but the combination of them is - at least enough to make me want to throw a tantrum. To put off the tantrum I said "no" this morning and called off from work. I slept in a little, watched another practice, made my home depot run, napped, went to my dentist appointment, and attempted to start pulling things together in the living room. Seems like alot, but I assure you very little was accomplished - much to my disappointment in myself (aside from blowing my diet today).

I won't beat myself up for blowing the diet as I got to spend a little quality time w/ Beff and Rex in the process. If I hadn't been bad earlier in the day it wouldn't have been an issue, so it's my own fault.

Some folks don't realize the mistake they're making by being distant and quiet right now. Then again, maybe they don't consider it a mistake. I wish I could figure that out. Others finally manage to appease me and put a smile on my face with a simple word and gesture - but all that does is build doubt, desire, and confusion.

If I can't figure out my world I'll immerse myself in someone elses... so I will be doing more reading than I have been recently. I guess I'll need to keep my nose from digging too far into the book - there are things to be graded and text to type up for my class in the near term too.

No comments: