Wednesday, October 10, 2007

How about them Canes? Sure it came at the detriment of the Leafs, but Carolina was on a roll last night - 7 to 1. Let me tell you how nice that turned out on my fantasy league! Hopefully the Chiefs can step off to a stellar start this evening against the Steelhounds. It definitely is a pleasure to have a team from a different league coming to town. Further, I need the distration - my mind is in 100 different places. I am really hoping hockey will tame the beast inside my brain.

I don't want to see her (v1), I don't want to hear about her (v2), and I don't want her to exist (v3, v4, ...). You can make fun of me for admiting to enjoy her tunes 72, but it's true... Avril was right when she said "you wrote I wish you were 'her', you left out the 'e', you left without me". Too many things are written and said in ambiguous ways and can send your mind down destructive paths (at least if you're a girl). I'll just distract myself with other Avril lyrics all night and giggle to mask my disappointment: "She's like so whatever. You could do so much better.", "I don't like your girlfriend. I think you need a new one.", and "She's so stupid - what the hell were you thinking?!"

Childish? Perhaps... but any woman who denies thinking like this from time to time is lying.

1 comment:

The KSK Team said...

I think this version is a lot catchier... :)