Wednesday, October 31, 2007

30 Days of Night. First, no, no Beff, I don't think this was one for you - a single scene put the small hand on the door in our one book to shame. The movie's ending was, in my opinion, rather disappointing. Spoiler! So where do they go from there. Surely the real vampires didn't sit around and watch the damn sun rise. There was nothing there that would help anyone survive the next time the sun went down in the frigid north. I also take offense at all of the vamp movies that have the female vampires making awful squeally noises. I can even ignore the fact that they killed off all the sibe doggies right at the beginning for the sake of a horror film. I enjoyed the flick, don't get me wrong, I am all for any vampire flick... but would I hurry to buy the DVD and add it to my collection - alas, no.

Time for me to fall asleep pondering the heavy pregnant pause before my car was departed. The repeat of the Paulie conversation ensued.

No comments: