Friday, November 02, 2007

I told you so normally feels so good. This time I wish I wasn't so fucking right all of the time. This is way worse than the typical "didn't stick" theory proposed through the years and goes straight to "stuck". It is ANOTHER repeating theme and it has me wondering how foolish humans are that they never see or hear what people are telling them, no, no, it could never happen to them. Why? Because we trust people we love to not lie to us which is a major mistake.

Other tidbits leave me wondering if it isn't all a big he-said she-said situation. Yes, I quickly remind myself that even though things cannot be defined at present as love, I too am foolishly trusting a bit too much - even if this being true wouldn't necessarily be a betrayal by definition. I was an only child - I don't share well.

No comments: