Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Home repair frustration time. I've bitched in the past about issues w/ water in my entry way. I've finally stopped the leaking from the roof (after many attempts) but the water still gets under the entry and wicks up the walls. Well guess what? The water marks in the living room aren't old. Now that we've had enough rain some spots are damp. I've pulled away some of the insulation and the wall is wet at the bottom too. How the HELL does one fix that? The overhang out back has water coming down a good couple of feet away from the house/deck so what the frell? If I bring the people back to try and re-correct the spouts will it fix it? For how long?

Anyone know a sexy (single) repair man?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how about one that could fix your computer.. *grin*