Sunday, July 08, 2007

I slept like a champ through last evening and the night, which allowed me to get up earlier than normal today. I used my day to get the butterfly bushes I bought weeks ago into the ground, to do a quick shopping round (no PL/SQL book to be found at Ollie's *rats*), and moved a few more things from the living room as well as rearranged some items to the basement to make more room. I keep bouncing the damn wound I inflicted upon myself at SSS off of things. Damn toe. I've finally given in, now that it is seeping and slathered it with some antibacterial ointment and tried to bandaid it.

From the house off to dinner and ice cream... not that I needed it, but it melted to fill the gaps in my stomach nicely. More sleep is definitely in order - I'm going to need to be prepared for the next couple of days.

1 comment:

The KSK Team said...

Hey, no complaining allowed. I tried to give you a bandaid when it happened, but you didn't want one...