Wednesday, June 20, 2007

There has long been squabble between Pitt and PSU - go figure. I propose to you my latest peeve as more evidence in support of the higher intelligence and superiority of Pitt.

Evidence 1: The Pitt "Paw". This is an official store from pitt.edu's website.

Evidence 2: The PSU "Paw": I've seen this magnet on the back of a ton of cars. Note it is a link to the Nittany Outlet! Five... FIVE "toes". It's called a dewclaw ppl, it wouldn't make a print. Hiss.

A few other misc things:
Vixie's ear - it is okay so far, but she isn't too happy with me keeping it cleaned.

I ordered a footstool for the papasan, I figure it will be nice to have one and might encourage me to sit there and read more after the living room is remodeled. I also ordered a small footstool for my cube to replace the computer they took from me (since the cardboard box isn't as effective). I also got a bug up my butt for a new pillow after checking out a VERY expensive one at the furniture store and picked up a nifty foam memory type pillow today. I'm sure I'll report back after I investigate it further. I also managed to snag the last item for Slips' birthday gift (finally). To think before I know it I'll need to start thinking about Christmas gifts!

No comments: