Sunday, June 24, 2007

Tiring and restful sums up my weekend. Saturday I was up early since Slips was in and headed to breakfast. It's a good thing too or my food for the day would have been quite limited, but I still maintain more sleep would have been good too. From there I headed downtown for my shifts with Thunder in the Valley swiping IDs and selling beer tickets. It was a much cooler weekend for Thunder this year over last so I didn't leave soaked with sweat. I did still return home, shower, and wipe out pretty fast.

Sunday's running has included the ritual procuring of discounted goodies from a few places and avoiding the grocery store unless in need of milk. Now I just want to sleep again. Maybe I'll throw in a movie. I am STILL enjoying not having the pressure of classwork to complete. Who would have thought?

No comments: