Sunday, June 17, 2007

Vixen and I celebrated a daddy-free father's day by heading to mum's. In continuing with tradition Vixen got herself into trouble at mom's, but this time completely by accident. I guess she didn't realize she was sniffing so closely on the trail of the wild cat that frequents mom's yard and suprised him/her.

Vix is okay, but had me rather scared when she yelped and after I had blood running down my hand and splattered across my shirt and shorts after getting her back to the house to look her over. She had a VERY small bit of blood above her right eye and a well scratched up right ear. I got the bleeding stopped and blood cleaned up fairly quickly, so now we'll just keep an eye so it doesn't get infected. Goofy dog - ass kicked by a cat - how embarassing.

No comments: