Thursday, April 19, 2007

It's Thursday already, how did that happen? I'm a wee bit tired, but holding up well despite the mental abuse on a few fronts, but I do it to myself so I shouldn't complain. The SP upgrade went well last night and only had us at work until 8, so I got some tests graded. Hopefully I can finish them up this afternoon and get a nap in by 6 so I can get back on the term paper. Hells yes I'm leaving early, I've got the hours in.

I so can't wait to be bored out of my mind this summer. About one more month and I'll be heading on vacation. It's coming up quick. I did cancel my late summer cruise plans with the hope of instead going next year up the NE since they're returning to Quebec City in 2008. So I'll need a different vaca later this year. Anyone have any good ideas?

No comments: